Registration is now closed, as we have reached full capacity.
Sorry for the disappointment and we hope to meet you at a future ecosystem gathering in 2018
Register Now Here - Friday 12th January 2018
@ ADAPT Centre, Trinity College Dublin
eHealth Ireland & Northern Ireland Connected Health Ecosystems - 2nd Joint Gathering
members of the ECHAlliance International Connected Health Ecosystem Network
"Exploring north/south cross-border collaboration opportunities & the impact of the GDPR”
Following the success of the inaugural joint ecosystem gathering in December 2016, we are delighted to confirm the 2nd joint ecosystem gathering on Friday 12th January 2018.
We are excited that again we will provide a platform to showcase existing north/south cross-border initiatives and present future opportunities. We will also learn about the impact of the ‘General Data Protection Regulation’ (GDPR) on us, our organisations and on eHealth.
We are thankful to Trinity College Dublin and the ADAPT Centre (funded by the Science Foundation Ireland) for hosting this gathering. Learn about ADAPT here www.adaptcentre.ie
We look forward to our Q&A session with senior Healthcare Leaders.
You can view the agenda here
We also have a great line up of speakers and workshop leads including:
- Piret Hirv - Advisor, E-services & Innovation, Ministry of Social Affairs, Estonia
- Yvonne Goff - Chief CIO, HSE
- Mark Lee - Director of Primary Care, Department of Health Northern Ireland
- Jane Carolan - Interim CIO, HSE
- Liam McIvor - CEO, BSO, Health & Social Care NI
- Peter Connolly - Head of Enterprise Architecture & the Design Authority, HSE
- Sean Donaghy - Director eHealth & External Collaborations, Health & Social Care NI
- Prof. Dave Lewis - Deputy Director for Industry Spokes, Adapt Centre Dublin
- Bleddyn Rees - Digital Health Society, European Task Force Leader
- Mark Ennis - Chair, Invest Northern Ireland
- Dr Ciaran F.Duffy - National Contact Point H2020 - Health Demographic Change & Wellbeing, Ambient and Assisted Living - Enterprise Ireland
- Dr Shirley Davis - EU Lead Connected Health, H2020 Contact Point, NIBEC, University of Ulster
- Gaye Stephens - Trinity College Dublin, Centre for Health Informatics
- Dr Raymond Nethercott - CCIO, Western Health & Social Care Trust / eHealth Advisory Partner CAWT(Co-operation and working together)
- Grainne Courtney - Chief CIO, St. James' Hospital, Dublin
- Gary Loughran - Encompass Programme Director Health & Social Care NO
If you would like to join our ehealth Ireland Ecosystem Mailing list please subscribe here.
If you have questions, please contact either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org