GET: Global eHealth Transforming Services
Please note that funding for the GET project has now ended. If you would like to contact one of the project team, you can still do so via email@example.com
There are a number of resources that remain available on the GET website intended to support the growth of eHealth businesses:
- Project Repository, including support tools for business plans, internationalisation, funding and needs identification.
The GET project delivers four high-impact services to eHealth SMEs and entrepreneurs in order to boost their growth and move them to the next level of competitiveness. Each life-transforming service has been designed to provide cross-border value to a different target group of companies. The project offers training, mentoring, market intelligence, support and, above all, quality contacts, through a range of events and repository.
These services are:
- Business Plan Support; Targets early-stage companies, start-ups and entrepreneurs. It supports them to optimize their business model and commercialization strategy.
- Funding Opportunities; Designed for SMEs looking for a second round of funding. It provides training, resources and networking opportunities with investors at European level.
- Go International; Helps mature SMEs to access international markets by putting them in contact with foreign commercialization partners and potential customers.
- Market opportunities; Bridges between healthcare purchasers with ́market gaps ́ and SMEs with the required technological skills.
They have been designed to maximize direct impact to targeted beneficiaries, but without overlapping with business-development support offered by other organizations at regional or national level.
The two key differentiators with the current offer are:
- Market-centric. Because the services are offered to companies operating in one concrete market -Information Technology for Healthcare-, all the resources and applied expertise (both from organizers and stakeholders) are of immediate actionable value.
- Cross-border. The 4 services have been designed with an international vision from the start. They are after a pan-European selection of the best of breed, with the support of advisors from multiple nationalities. As a result, cross-border contacts, resources and opportunities will be exchanged.
GET partners are experts in the market. Thanks to their eHealth specialization and the frequent organization of facilitating initiatives and events, they have already bring together a vast international contact network of entrepreneurs, SMEs, Healthcare stakeholders, investors and business advisors. Besides, they have a previous record of successful collaboration.
The project directly benefits more than 75 European SMEs and 15 entrepreneurs, through bootcamps, events and mentoring. With a bigger number of influenced ones due to the disseminated resources that combined have been viewed or downloaded more than 5000 times. The expected market acceleration as a result of the offered support would promote a wave of world-class companies in the field. The value delivered by these companies would lead to better clinical outcomes, with a related impact on finances and job creation at European level.
joined the group EU projects: GET
Posted 23 March 2017