Transatlantic ICT Forum 2017, Brussels 30 November 2017
06 November 2017
Posted by: Heather Smith
ECHAlliance board director, Bleddyn Rees will participate as a panelist at the “Digital Health and Big Data” session at the Transatlantic ICT Forum 2017 during the 9th European Innovation Summit, 27 November to 1 December.
The session will take place Thursday, 30th November 2017 in the European Parliament, Brussels from 15:00 – 17:00
Panel Chair: Michal Boni, MEP
Moderator: Maria Fernanda Cabrera, Innovation Director of Life Supporting Technologies (LifeSTech) research group, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM)
- Line Linstad, Senior Adviser at Norwegian Centre for e-Health Research
- Sergio Guillen, President of Board of Directors MySphera
- Prof. Shuming Nie, Professor, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Francisco Lupiañez-Villanueva, Partner and co-founder of Open Evidence
- Bleddyn Ress, Board Director at ECHAlliance
- Prof. May Dongmei Wang, Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology and Emory University
- Carl-Éric Aubin , Professor & Chief Executive and Scientific Director, Montreal TransMedTech Institute
About 9th European Innovation Summit
The 9th European Innovation Summit will take place during the week 27.11 - 1.12 2017 in and around the European Parliament in Brussels in the context of the first ever European Innovation Week.
2017 is an important year for the future of innovation in Europe and preparations for the next Multiannual Financial Framework have started, part of which is the next Framework Programme for Research and Innovation. At the same time, it is an opportunity to reflect on how we can innovate more intelligently by making better use of available knowledge and resources. On the verticals, the debates must focus on concrete solutions addressing major challenges for which we need more innovations than ever.
Summit partners have the opportunity to organize their own event as part of the summit programme on a topic of their choice and contribute to the plenary and other conference sessions.
Please contact the K4I Secretariat for more information and partnership opportunities.
About ICT Forum:
More information and registration here